1. Take the nearest book and look up page 18, line 4. What does it say...
2. Reach out your arm as far as you can. What do you touch?
Louie can nearly reach my door and righty can grab my choice hat that i'm also wearing in my msn picture.
3. What is the latest thing you watched on TV?
hmm...i think it was die another day with my pops.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
3:15...dang...it's only 3:00
5. Apart from the computer, what else do you hear?
my room fan, Radiohead - Gagging Order and my stupid whistling nose from this stupid cold i've had for about 5 months now.
6. When were you last outside, and what did you do?
well...i finished work at about noon today and then i went to pete's place and he showed me around his house. nice place really, especially once he's done all the million things he plans to do with it.
7. What did you look at before you started answering these questions.
i just tab-browsed my daily blogs...and before that i read my email and checked gamespy.
8. What are you wearing?
nothing!...that's what you wanna hear, right? right? actually, that's not actually the case, actually. i'm wearing some jeans and a black tee...
9. Did you dream last night, if you did, then what was the dream about?
you know, i so rarely remember my dreams...
10. When was the last time you laughed?
some time earlier today i'm sure...probably something pete or bun said. or sam or jrod or rod or ed. or maybe from something i heard on the radio. or perhaps i just was thinking about funny stuff and laughed all on my own. also, i'm pretty sure i laughed when i read tink's post of this silly list of questions.
11. What is on the wall in the room you sit in right now?
a picture of the cockpit of a concorde jet, a pink floyd poster, and five bits of art done by my sisters in highschool...you should see them...they're quite keen.
12. Have you seen anything strange lately?
i saw a man drop from a plane and sprout wings like a hang-glider and then calmly float to the ground. he then came over to me and smiled and taught me how to do the same thing. unfortunately, he proceeded to sap me with this little sack of marbles he was carrying. since then, i can't remember how to sprout the wings.
on further consideration, this may be a better answer to number nine.
13. What do you think of this challenge?
vous ne pas un robot vraiment! (i'm not sure if i spelled that properly. perhaps tink could give me the seal of approval.)
14. What movie have you watched most recently?
i already told you...
15. If you became a multi-millionaire, what would you buy?
i'd buy a nice house in ancaster and a sweet infinity G35 and a heckarigfully choice computer. and then i think i'd buy my church a new choice building with a killer organ with 64' pipes and a fabulous piano and a tonne of bells and whistles.
16. Tell something about yourself that others don't know.
i guess that a lot of people i know may not know that i just picked up a new car. it's a little 97 civic with 105000km and an ultra-clean body. once i jazz it up a bit it'll be a hecka keen car for me for a long time, if i'm nice to it that is.
17. If you could change ONE thing in the world, without consideration to politics and feelings of guilt, what would it be?
i think i would remove pride. i hate my pride and the pride of others makes me furious. i think a great deal of the grief in this life would be eased if people where humble. however, i could just as easily have said that i would take sin away. when it comes down to it, i'm just looking forward to the kingdom.
18. Do you like dancing?
yes, i just suck at it...and i won't have anyone saying, "no you don't...you just don't try." or "don't worry about what other people think, just dance." that's all a bunch of bunk...
19. George Bush?
looks surprisingly much like a chimpanzee...i have a pic that compares about 30 of his facial expressions to those of chimps. they're frighteningly similar.
20-21.What would you name your children, boy and girl respectively?
sara jane, or jane francis
22. Could you consider living abroad?
no...when it really comes down to it, i don't think that i could be that far away from my family.
23. What would you like God to say to you when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Enter my rest"
24. Four people you would like to answer these questions?
kins, los, kenny, and felix